Demographics of each school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yakuza

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to find out demographics of schools?

I want to know age of students and race

I wouldn't want to go to a school with 75% people older and a different ethnicity from me (don't take this the wrong way).

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyway to find out demographics of schools?

I want to know age of students and race

I wouldn't want to go to a school with 75% people older and a different ethnicity from me (don't take this the wrong way).

Unless you go to Meharry or Howard, your class will probably consist of 50% white, 30% Asian, 20% African American and Hispanic. And most of students will be 21~25 years old.
If you still want exact numbers, you can purchase an ADEA Guide.

What is wrong with diversity...you must not be from Cali...

Members don't see this ad :)
What is wrong with diversity...you must not be from Cali...

nothings wrong with ethnicity, the more diverse the better, honestly. I pretty much just wanted to find out which of my prospective schools has the most asian girls lol..

Unless you go to Meharry or Howard, your class will probably consist of 50% white, 30% Asian, 20% African American and Hispanic. And most of students will be 21~25 years old.
If you still want exact numbers, you can purchase an ADEA Guide.

Thanks. The book's kinda pricey though, maybe I can download it somewhere

nothings wrong with ethnicity, the more diverse the better, honestly. I pretty much just wanted to find out which of my prospective schools has the most asian girls lol..

I can give you numbers for that, lol.

# Asian enrollees in class of 2010.
1) NYU: 114
2) Penn: 51
3) USC: 49
4) Tufts: 48
5) BU: 47

I'm pretty sure there are almost 50/50 males and females.
And based on what I saw on UCLA student roster for past 3 years, the order of # by nationality would be Korean = Chinese > Japanese = Filipino > others.

I can give you numbers for that, lol.

# Asian enrollees in class of 2010.
1) NYU: 114
2) Penn: 51
3) USC: 49
4) Tufts: 48
5) BU: 47

I'm pretty sure there are almost 50/50 males and females.

lol! I see you're already 2 steps ahead of me. But applying to pacific, not penn..close though

lol! I see you're already 2 steps ahead of me. But applying to pacific, not penn..close though

It's 38 out of 140 at UoP.