Dental assistant job in SAN DIEGO!!! URGENT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

A part time dental assistant job is available in san diego. It's a very good opportunity especially for those people who plan on becoming dentists.
It's the office of a very good dentist . He does everything ( implants , impacted third molars , endo) besides the regular dental jobs. You can actually learn a lot from a dentist like this who doesn't mind answering all your questions.

I'm preparing to take the wreb exam myself, that's y I'm m trying to reduce my hours so I can have more time to study.
The office is in the city of san diego (in clairemont).

As I said before ,if u are planning or preparing to be a dentist and have some time to spare and would like to gain some experince in the meanwhile, that's the job for you.
If you are interested and only if u are serious about this job ,please fax the resume to 858-278-2789 ASAP!!
You can also call the ofice @ 858-278-2700

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

A part time dental assistant job is available in san diego. It's a very good opportunity especially for those people who plan on becoming dentists.
It's the office of a very good dentist . He does everything ( implants , impacted third molars , endo) besides the regular dental jobs. You can actually learn a lot from a dentist like this who doesn't mind answering all your questions.

I'm preparing to take the wreb exam myself, that's y I'm m trying to reduce my hours so I can have more time to study.
The office is in the city of san diego (in clairemont).

As I said before ,if u are planning or preparing to be a dentist and have some time to spare and would like to gain some experince in the meanwhile, that's the job for you.
If you are interested and only if u are serious about this job ,please fax the resume to 858-278-2789 ASAP!!
You can also call the ofice @ 858-278-2700

Thanks!
hiii there
i m dental graduate frm india n preparing for national boards...do v need to hav any certificate other than our degree certificate to wrk as dental assistant...coz i heard v have to clear an exam to wrk as assistant also...is it true??..plzz do reply

u have to have an x-ray license which is really not hard to get. it's just 2-5 days course ( depending on where u take it) after taking the course they give you the certificate.
To find out where to take the course u can check the website for the dental board of california. the important thing is to have a visa that would allow u to work.
Thanks!

u have to have an x-ray license which is really not hard to get. it's just 2-5 days course ( depending on where u take it) after taking the course they give you the certificate.
To find out where to take the course u can check the website for the dental board of california. the important thing is to have a visa that would allow u to work.
Thanks!
thnx a lot 4 ur help