1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Dental assistant job in SAN DIEGO!!! URGENT

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by futurdentist, Apr 28, 2007.

1. futurdentist

futurdentist Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,

A part time dental assistant job is available in san diego. It's a very good opportunity especially for those people who plan on becoming dentists.
    It's the office of a very good dentist . He does everything ( implants , impacted third molars , endo) besides the regular dental jobs. You can actually learn a lot from a dentist like this who doesn't mind answering all your questions.

I'm preparing to take the wreb exam myself, that's y I'm m trying to reduce my hours so I can have more time to study.
    The office is in the city of san diego (in clairemont).

As I said before ,if u are planning or preparing to be a dentist and have some time to spare and would like to gain some experince in the meanwhile, that's the job for you.
    If you are interested and only if u are serious about this job ,please fax the resume to 858-278-2789 ASAP!!
    You can also call the ofice @ 858-278-2700

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cutedoc12

cutedoc12 ACFAS Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    hiii there
    i m dental graduate frm india n preparing for national boards...do v need to hav any certificate other than our degree certificate to wrk as dental assistant...coz i heard v have to clear an exam to wrk as assistant also...is it true??..plzz do reply

4. futurdentist

futurdentist Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

u have to have an x-ray license which is really not hard to get. it's just 2-5 days course ( depending on where u take it) after taking the course they give you the certificate.
    To find out where to take the course u can check the website for the dental board of california. the important thing is to have a visa that would allow u to work.
    Thanks!

5. cutedoc12

cutedoc12 ACFAS Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    thnx a lot 4 ur help