Dental Buster for Part 2 ?

Started by DentOo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentOo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey fellows,
If someone can help me with my NBDE part 2 , I'm thinking to study dental buster second edition for it ? did anyone tried it before ? it is enough with the ASDA papers to pass the exam ? any recommendation with be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Have a wonderful weekend.
 
I used the Boards Busters. I thought it was a good resource. If you are not solid on your material (like I was), go through this book. Takes about one month to get through it. I finished my boards May 26th. I'll be updating my experience once I get the results back. I used the Boards Busters and the Decks and I "skimmed" Mosby's (like read 20 pages).
I'll update my experience once I get my score back. I did however, think that it was helpful. If you need pictures, this book is not it.. it has no pictures. I liked this more because the boards is about 85 percent "words" and there are no pictures anyway.
 
Hello...where can i get mosby? for part 2 Please,,what imp topics need to be studied from textbooks.....pl advise thanks..

You should do all topics from mosbys except pharma. If you can get some other resource for that it would be better. Also you should do decks and asda papers to pass.