MENTAL dental NBDE part 2

Started by Radien114
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Radien114

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. Has anyone ever been a patron for mental dental. I want his slides but idk how his system works. I would like to essentially study from his slides and i don't mind paying the 10 bucks per month but can i download the files as pdf or .pptx ? Or do i only have access to his slides for one month ?
 
Hey guys. Has anyone ever been a patron for mental dental. I want his slides but idk how his system works. I would like to essentially study from his slides and i don't mind paying the 10 bucks per month but can i download the files as pdf or .pptx ? Or do i only have access to his slides for one month ?
You can download the ppt i think and then export it as a PDF if the PDF option is not available to download directly