Dental College of Georgia - Prosthodontics Program - Please read

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheKing10101

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm here to spread awareness about the Prosthodontics program at the Dental College of Georgia led by Dr. Darshanjit Pannu. There is so much racism and favoritism in this program. The program director abuses his power, targets non-white residents, and constantly write them up for whatever reason. The program director is not professional and has very poor communication skills with his residents. He communicates with his non-white residents via emails only instead of directly communicating with them. He fabricates false accusations against his non-white residents, and keeps false documentations against them.

There are no educational goals for this program. The program director is knowledgable in removable only. He is incapable of treatment planning any fixed, digital or implant complex cases. If you get accepted in this program, you will spend all of your money on CE courses trying to educate yourself. There is so much animosity between the residents. This is due to the program director spreading rumors about his own residents in order to divide and separate them. He is inhuman. Very poor leadership. No educational goals. No guidance throughout residency. Unprofessional racism and discrimination.

Do NOT apply to this program.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Sounds like something you should take up with him instead of a message board.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yikes! Any implant placement goals for residents in the program? So sorry to hear that.
Very minimal surgical experience. You get to place few implants in your 3rd year. I feel sorry for the current residents who are stuck there.

I recently got dismissed from a Pros residency, I am a foreign-trained dentist. I wish I had known this before, but to protect your ass from being retaliated against - please make a complaint to EEOC if you feel discriminated against. DO IT NOW. They cannot retaliate and try to fire you. Remember, you live in America - it is a first world country and you do not have to go through injustice and discrimination. ACT FAST
I'm so sorry to hear that. That must be a very tough experience to go through.

Could you tell us a little bit more about what happened so we can all learn from your experiences?