NBDE Part II

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Persephone11

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I recently read some sdn testimonials about what members used to study for boards and am wondering whether to purchase BoardVitals or mastery app.

Any thoughts/recommendations?
Is there anyone selling their study materials?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You get your results already? I took it 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard back yet
My friends are in the same boat. Hopefully they find out soon.

I believe the test changed; Me and a friend took it and thought it was very easy, found out in 13 days exactly.
2 other friends thought it was very hard and still have not found out still. They took it a week later than I did.
We both studied the same resources