dental hygiene staffing agency

Started by vegtrip
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vegtrip

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a dental hygienist in California with around 10 years of work experience. I'm thinking of starting a dental hygiene staffing agency.
Can I start running the business with myself as the sole employee ? Has anyone here explored this option ?
 
I'm a dental hygienist in California with around 10 years of work experience. I'm thinking of starting a dental hygiene staffing agency.
Can I start running the business with myself as the sole employee ? Has anyone here explored this option ?
I knew a gal that did a form of what you are planning.
Basically she turned herself into an independent contractor. She ended up with more control over her day to day work life but made less money in the end.


(BTW didn't California just do something to state tax law to grab more $ from Gig Economy people??? That is what you are trying to do here isn't it. Are you sure you want to let California Tax Code into your lie?)