Dental Interview after December

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarah J

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received an invitation to interview. My first one.. Yahoo !! However, when I went schedule the interview, the only openings were Jan 3&4. FYI... GPA is 3.41 DAT 20 PAT 19

First question... Is that a problem for admission sine it is after DEC ? Does it diminish my chances?

Second question... My committee letter and recommendation letters haven't been forwarded from my school yet and I am not even sure if my official DAT scores have posted yet (I submitted the unofficial).. Is it normal to get an interview without them having that information yet ??

Members don't see this ad.

I recently received an invitation to interview. My first one.. Yahoo !! However, when I went schedule the interview, the only openings were Jan 3&4. FYI... GPA is 3.41 DAT 20 PAT 19

First question... Is that a problem for admission sine it is after DEC ? Does it diminish my chances?

Second question... My committee letter and recommendation letters haven't been forwarded from my school yet and I am not even sure if my official DAT scores have posted yet (I submitted the unofficial).. Is it normal to get an interview without them having that information yet ??
Which school is the invite from?

Your chances are not as high as a pre december interview but they sure aren't very low either. Just focus on doing your best for that interview and not the timing.

Yes some schools will send you invitations before viewing your letters of recommendation