Dental malpractice in usa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indiandentist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need help in writing a paper. I have to do a small paper regarding something related to dentistry in USA and the legal aspects. For example, like Dental malpractice in USA, or Dental malpractice premiums when compared to the medical malpractice rates, and so on.
I will be very happy if anyone had any idea on any kind of paper, could help me in this.
Any help will be deeply appreciated.
Have a nice day

Indiandentist

Members don't see this ad.

The hotest topic and law suit in the USA pertaining to Dental is among the orthodontist . One of the common malpractice law suit is TMJ problem occured postoperatively after the completion of ortho-treatment. The second is perio and interproximal caries . In your library, look for book on dental law case..It will list alot of on-going cases which should help you to do the paper.

doctoricon said:
The hotest topic and law suit in the USA pertaining to Dental is among the orthodontist . One of the common malpractice law suit is TMJ problem occured postoperatively after the completion of ortho-treatment. The second is perio and interproximal caries . In your library, look for book on dental law case..It will list alot of on-going cases which should help you to do the paper.
are you trying to fool us or something?do you think we are so stupid to believe you idote?
dont listen to him indiandentist this guy was trying to advertise his website please check out those two thread to clarify your doubts.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=114759

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=114777

Members don't see this ad :)
Not toydens again.

Getting further in your ESL classes I see. Good job, but not good enough. You'll be kicked out again soon enough.

can braces cause TMJ?

I had braces 4+ years ago, and last year I got TMJ

JustD0it said:
can braces cause TMJ?

I had braces 4+ years ago, and last year I got TMJ

I doubt it.... unless you played wrestling while you had them. :rolleyes: