Help! Studying Orthodontics in USA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mister1two

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I'll be graduating next year, BA in Dentistry (single Cycle, 5 yrs) in Europe. I would love to continue my studying/residency in the USA.
At this stage my GPA is 3.58, 148 credits, Average Grade B
I would appreciate any advice/help of what should I be expecting, how do I get my residency and what preparations I can make before arriving here. I have been struggling finding this information on the web so my friend introduced me to this forum. It's my first post and apologies if I brake any forum rules.
Thank you in advance and can't wait for your replies.
 
Last edited: