Dental School Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baseball0079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have an interview coming up and was wondering if anyone had some ideas on some good questions to ask the interviewer at the end of the interview? I know that this is a fairly common thing to do. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

I asked them if there was anything they would change about the program

Also asked something specific about that particular school, something I found on their website.

Reactions: 1 user
Do some good research on the school and questions will pop up. But try to google to find answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, that's your question to ask.
I would prepare 4-8 questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes I would just ask the interviewer about their background and how they got to where they are. You know... try and make a connection with them.

I asked them if there was anything they would change about the program

Also asked something specific about that particular school, something I found on their website.

Do some good research on the school and questions will pop up. But try to google to find answers to your questions. If you can't find an answer, that's your question to ask.
I would prepare 4-8 questions.

Sometimes I would just ask the interviewer about their background and how they got to where they are. You know... try and make a connection with them.

Each one of these are great. Do your research, find some unique questions, and definitely formulate questions that are memorable. Interviews should be back and forth. Don't let it get heavily one-sided.

One of the best advice I can give is you that people may forget your face, your voice, but they'll never forget how you made them feel. The whole purpose of these interviews is to leave them feeling REALLY GOOD about selecting you.