Dental School is the most expensive education in the world

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

distressstudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had this random thought popped into my head.

We're literally paying for the most expensive education money can buy
Now I feel bad for ditching classes :whistle:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
remember, there were about 4-5000 students from last cycle who would've rather taken out that big ass loan to pay for their education, than to wait another year or two to get in. That's a good problem to have and you know it, sir.

Get back to studying already ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
not really the most expensive education

carribean MD is the most expensive education because you pay them near 200k and have 20-30% of really becoming a licensed doctor.

Imagine working crap jobs to pay that back

not really the most expensive education

carribean MD is the most expensive education because you pay them near 200k and have 20-30% of really becoming a licensed doctor.

Imagine working crap jobs to pay that back
This... doesn't make sense.

Last I checked 400k > 200k

That's like saying a house is not expensive because you have a good chance to sell it for more than what you got it for

remember, there were about 4-5000 students from last cycle who would've rather taken out that big ass loan to pay for their education, than to wait another year or two to get in. That's a good problem to have and you know it, sir.

Get back to studying already ;)
Yup.
I guess some people don't share my view point but my logic was that expensive = quality

A BMW will always be better than a Toyota (although that doesn't mean you should be driving one)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
This... doesn't make sense.

Last I checked 400k > 200k

That's like saying a house is not expensive because you have a good chance to sell it for more than what you got it for

lol yea it doesnt make sense.

what i mean is having 400k but you can find a full fledged dentist job rather than 200k on uncertainty to become a licensed medical doctor