When do most dental schools start for D1? Is there an excel chart for this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuretoothfairy777

Reaction score
I am hoping to travel the summer before D1 but cannot figure out what date I should be back in the States by... any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

I am hoping to travel the summer before D1 but cannot figure out what date I should be back in the States by... any advice?
Depends on schools. Most are early to mid august. Some are July. If you want to play it safe just travel in May or June and you should be fine.

I believe the ADEA guide does disclose when programs start.

I actually went and found an excel sheet I had, and have used. Hopefully, this helps you and others. It's quite dense, a big thanks to jsimon for making this. But here's the file:

The updated information: Which schools accept Prerequisite and Elective AP credits!

Attachments

• Dental Schools Statistics SDN OCT_5_2019.xlsx
    411.4 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: 6 users
I actually went and found an excel sheet I had, and have used. Hopefully, this helps you and others. It's quite dense, I am not sure who to tag that made it, so if you did please let me know and I will include you here. I have edited a couple things on it, but you can remove those. It's just the schools I applied to. But here's the file:
Thank you so much!!! This is so helpful

Reactions: 1 user