When do most dental schools start for D1? Is there an excel chart for this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I actually went and found an excel sheet I had, and have used. Hopefully, this helps you and others. It's quite dense, a big thanks to jsimon for making this. But here's the file:

The updated information: Which schools accept Prerequisite and Elective AP credits!
 

Attachments

I actually went and found an excel sheet I had, and have used. Hopefully, this helps you and others. It's quite dense, I am not sure who to tag that made it, so if you did please let me know and I will include you here. I have edited a couple things on it, but you can remove those. It's just the schools I applied to. But here's the file:
Thank you so much!!! This is so helpful