Dental State license

Started by dentist432
Tags Tags
#military
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentist432

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I am about to graduate and enter Army soon. I know that I can get a dental state license from any state to work in the military. But I am wondering if there is any state you recommend or any state that offers dental state licenses free of charge.
Thank you!
 
You have to pay for it. If it’s free the Army considers it restricted and not valid. Get licensed in the state you plan on ultimately working in and again where you get stationed to moonlight