Dentaljuce?Any one use their website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used this website to supplement their course work. Our DA and Operative class is a bit shy on instruction at times and it looks like it could be a helpful site. Just wondering if it is worth the 20 euros a year?

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for introducing me to this website. I subscribed. :)

I'm a third year dental student and this website is about everything that we have recently studied. I think £20 (€23, $32) is very cheap for a 1-year subscription.

I can't tell what I think of the content yet. So far most of it seems the same as I've learned in school here in Eastern Europe. I already noticed a few differences aswell though. But I'm sure this website is going to be of great help.

Thanks for introducing me to this website. I subscribed. :)

I'm a third year dental student and this website is about everything that we have recently studied. I think £20 (€23, $32) is very cheap for a 1-year subscription.

I can't tell what I think of the content yet. So far most of it seems the same as I've learned in school here in Eastern Europe. I already noticed a few differences aswell though. But I'm sure this website is going to be of great help.

haha well I guess I am glad you found it. Let us know how it really is after you have some time to look through it, I am still a bit skeptical