• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Dentaljuce?Any one use their website

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2007
  1. Dental Student
    Just wondering if anyone has used this website to supplement their course work. Our DA and Operative class is a bit shy on instruction at times and it looks like it could be a helpful site. Just wondering if it is worth the 20 euros a year?

Chanterelle

Jun 30, 2010
    1. Dental Student
      Thanks for introducing me to this website. I subscribed. :)

I'm a third year dental student and this website is about everything that we have recently studied. I think £20 (€23, $32) is very cheap for a 1-year subscription.

I can't tell what I think of the content yet. So far most of it seems the same as I've learned in school here in Eastern Europe. I already noticed a few differences aswell though. But I'm sure this website is going to be of great help.

IdahoDoc

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Aug 26, 2007
      1. Dental Student
        Thanks for introducing me to this website. I subscribed. :)

I'm a third year dental student and this website is about everything that we have recently studied. I think £20 (€23, $32) is very cheap for a 1-year subscription.

I can't tell what I think of the content yet. So far most of it seems the same as I've learned in school here in Eastern Europe. I already noticed a few differences aswell though. But I'm sure this website is going to be of great help.

haha well I guess I am glad you found it. Let us know how it really is after you have some time to look through it, I am still a bit skeptical

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.