China and Eastern Asia Dentists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentalProbe

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a Pakistani dentist, currently in US and need some answers.
Are there any dentists from Pakistan on this forum? Please respond.
I want to know if there are any teaching possibilities in the dental schools?
and how much one can expect to make (a range) with a US advanced degree?

Thank you
 
DentalProbe said:
I am a Pakistani dentist, currently in US and need some answers.
Are there any dentists from Pakistan on this forum? Please respond.
I want to know if there are any teaching possibilities in the dental schools?
and how much one can expect to make (a range) with a US advanced degree?

Thank you


I answered ur question in the other thread in which u posted the same questions so check that out.