Denver and its suburbs job market

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlackBantie

The Black Bantam
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How's the general trend? I've done some searches on indeed, glassdoor, APA, careermd and found a handful of jobs. Not a terrible selection but not nearly as numerous in other areas and I'm sure it's due to the desirability of the area. But I'm more interested in the trend in availability and pay. I'm not able to leave my current job at the moment but Denver ranks high my list once I finish out my loan repayment requirements at my current gig.

A BONUS side question! I'm currently in academics so I know how all of the academic politics go but does anyone have any insight about how it is like to be part of the faculty at University of Colorado? I know that there are only a couple 🙄 threads and posts here about what it was/is like to be a psych resident there but I can't find anything about faculty life in the department.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad