Denver VA Pharmacy Residency

Started by cja83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cja83

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have applied to this program and am hearing mixed opinions from various sources. I have heard "don't even consider it" to " a great place to learn."

All of these are second and third hand sources, so I'm just looking to see if there are any people out there who have completed this residency and could give me a heads-up.

Any opinions?
 
I have applied to this program and am hearing mixed opinions from various sources. I have heard "don't even consider it" to " a great place to learn."

All of these are second and third hand sources, so I'm just looking to see if there are any people out there who have completed this residency and could give me a heads-up.

Any opinions?

Going to school right next door I've heard plenty of things about it. I think you're going to get a mixed bag on this one. Some people really like it and some don't. If your interested in ambulatory care it would seem to be a reasonable choice.