This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cindykpharmD

Reaction score
I am a Residency Program Director (PGY1 and PGY2) for 7 years and a clinical pharmacist. Recently I have received a few messages asking how I help pharmacy students get a residency interview without fear and uncertainty of the application process by utilizing my easy to follow residency application checklist.

I am considering putting together a FREE video where I'll teach you everything I know about the pharmacy residency application process.

Even though it is free, I really want to make sure I cover everything you want.

Would anyone be interested in this? Type YES in the comments below!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope.

What is the catch? This sounds like the start of an ad. The way you have this written, I expect there to be an item on the check list that has something about paying you for CV review or interview coaching?

If you are just trying to do some good, why don't you just release it without asking if it is wanted?

Reactions: 3 users
Nope.

What is the catch? This sounds like the start of an ad. The way you have this written, I expect there to be an item on the check list that has something about paying you for CV review or interview coaching?

If you are just trying to do some good, why don't you just release it without asking if it is wanted?
especially with their first ever post- ya - I smell a fish

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey all! No catch. Just want to make sure it is valuable! This is my first time trying to connect in a larger stage.

I am a Residency Program Director (PGY1 and PGY2) for 7 years and a clinical pharmacist. Recently I have received a few messages asking how I help pharmacy students get a residency interview without fear and uncertainty of the application process by utilizing my easy to follow residency application checklist.

I am considering putting together a FREE video where I'll teach you everything I know about the pharmacy residency application process.

Even though it is free, I really want to make sure I cover everything you want.

Would anyone be interested in this? Type YES in the comments below!
Yes