Dermpedia conference this April

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to spread the word about a cool dermpath conference coming up this April..

Dermpedia Practical Dermatopathology Update
Hosted by Phillip H. McKee, M.D., FRCPath., Scottsdale April 16-20th

Dr. McKee will be presenting cases from the upcoming 4th edition of his textbook
Also presenting will be Drs. Mihm, Magro, Moschella, Lyle, and Zembowicz.

I'm super excited about it, and will definitely be attending it!

http://www.dermpedia.org/event/scottsdale2010

Hope to see you there! 🙂
 
I saw that flier for that but was wondering if it would be too advanced for me. I am looking for a good dermpath course to help with bread and butter type dermpath stuff that would come through a general pathology practice. I didn't see much skin in residency.

This ASCP Dermatopathology Course
Dermatopathology: Contemporary Diagnostic Criteria and Strategies
http://www.ascp.org/ASCPStore/Store/MeetingsConferences/E101832.aspx

and this Scientific Symposium Class looked good.
Dermatopathology: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid to Ask
http://www.scientificsymposiums.com/apps/courses.php?courseid=76

Does anyone have experience with either or have suggestions on another course?