Des Moines Living

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr.Fungii

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for some suggestions on where to live in Des Moines. Want to be 15-20 minutes from campus, want a 2 bedroom. Was looking for suggestions of nice apartment complexes that may not show up on apartments.com.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
One of the apartments right next to the DMU campus. Super convenient

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely don’t live 15-20 minutes from campus. Live across the street or down the block, there are plenty of 2 bedroom places for cheapish. You’re gonna regret that 20 min drive for a 1 hour mandatory lecture. Plus paying for parking is annoying. Pm me with specific questions I’m a third year

Reactions: 1 users
The area right around the school is nice and has plenty of apartments. Some classmates chose to live downtown (still <10min from campus) and liked it too. No need to live in West Des Moines or further out unless you want a house.

Also, on those annoyingly snowy and icy days, you want to be as close to campus as possible because I can guarantee DMU won’t cancel anything (even with severe weather warnings).