describe any additional information you would like the Committee to consider

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

describe any additional information you would like the Committee to consider or aspects of your
application which you think may seem confusing or incomplete as they are stated elsewhere.

Did everyone write something to this question?

I feel like I shouldn't leave the response empty, while also thinking that writing something not important will only make my supplement application not 'concise', which they have explicitly asked to be.

Thanks for any input!

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, I saw this question on UNLV sec application. I did not write anything...

I saw this in the Western University secondary application. There were more things you can write about in it including why you chose that specific school, shadowing and volunteer experience, etc., with one full page being the max. I don't know if it was the same in your case, but it seems to be pretty important and I'm going to make sure to put in a few paragraphs.

I don't think you'll get a straight answer for this one though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw this in the Western University secondary application. There were more things you can write about in it including why you chose that specific school, shadowing and volunteer experience, etc., with one full page being the max. I don't know if it was the same in your case, but it seems to be pretty important and I'm going to make sure to put in a few paragraphs.

I don't think you'll get a straight answer for this one though.

mine's from UCLA and they have separate sections to explain why you are choosing UCLA,
so I have no idea what I should do with this section!

UNC's supplement had a similar question.

"Describe any special circumstances that you feel the Admissions Committee should note, and take into consideration when reviewing your application."

I didn't answer it, though, because I feel that it is worded in a way that makes it sound like it should be used to describe hardships that may have impeded your academic career.