Desperate, I'm taking the test in two days!

Started by Farantino
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farantino

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys, I really need to get an answer for this question as I've read the whole NBDE guidelines and couldn't get an answer to my question.

I started to study last May, but I couldn't keep it on a regular basis, I don't want to go into specific details and bore you to death. So, I'm scheduled to take the Boards in a couple of days (Tuesday) and I feel like I'm definitely not prepared.

My question is two parts:

1- If I cancel and not show up, do I have to wait 90 days to reschedule the next exam? I know that's the case for taking it and then wanting to retake it.

2- Will the school be notified that it was canceled.

I appreciate it if anyone can help answer these questions.
 
Last edited:
See I'm not sure if it's harmless for me to take it and see if I pass. In case I don't end up passing the test, the school will review your whole Academic history and then make a decision if they're gonna let you retake it or not (At least that's my understanding of it)

I really don't want to leave that decision up to a jury of my professors!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad