Desperate on the waiting list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

birdman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have wriiten another letter to LECOM expressing my interest but i am really thinking about sending another and enclose in it a $1500 check for the deposit. I think this will show my full interest and determination. I would appreciate feedback on this.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Haha. Sure, why the hell not? What do you have to lose?

thats what i thought. Maybe they will say hey, we have his deposit, we dont have to wait for it, so bring him on down. Maybe that is wishful thinking but if there is one thing I know about this world we live in, it is that MONEY TALKS!

Members don't see this ad :)
A similar thought passed through my mind while interviewing...But upon seeing my check, the Adcom would've probably said.. " Hey we know this check is bogus! We have already seen your Fin Aid application!" :rolleyes:

I say go for it! I guess if you act quickly enough you can always put a 'stop payment' on the check before they cash it...yet after they have sent the acceptance letter ;) If they try to withdraw their offer... Threaten criminal charges... Ahh the sweet smell of blackmail in the summer . America truly is grand. :cool:

I heard this through the grape vine. When pre-law students really want to go to a certain law school but are placed on the waiting list, many will show up the first day of class with check in hand just in case someone doesn't show up.

I definitely say go for it if you feel a bit daring. I'm sure people at LECOM are tireds of dealing with all this admissions mumbo jumbo. They would probably think it's so cool that someone is so serious about their school.

Jason,
I've seen several of your messages on different topics and I really hope to see you at LECOM in the fall. You appear to have the determination and persistance needed to become a great doctor!!!