Destiny medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Imagine her dealing with difficult patients and families!
Oh again you ! I thought you put a gun in year head and ended your misery already !!! top gun .
Seriously what kind of nick name is that ?
Let me enlighten you backward brain , I have been elected row model 5 times yearly during middle and high school, got top score in high school . Get amazon performance during medical school , I worked with doctors without borders for a year and been in practice since 14 years .. During that time , not once I had a problem with a patient ,nor misdiagnosed a patients ( thank god) I am deeply loved and cherished by my patient , colleagues and friends .
Right now I am research fellow at a top notch hospital , shadowing 2 physicians and volunteer at hospice all at the same time. The people that I work with adore me and my attending promised me a great letter .
So loser instead of keep coming to thread that doesn't concern you , why don't you go practice medicine for a change since you are a physician or may be not !?? Probably your just a gangster TOP GUN
I got news for you , I blocked you too so I don't have to read any thing stupid that makes me wanna throw up .
 
Last edited:
Oh again you ! I thought you put a gun in year head and ended your misery already !!! top gun .
Seriously what kind of nick name is that ?
Let me enlighten you backward brain , I have been elected row model 5 times yearly during middle and high school, got top score in high school . Get amazon performance during medical school , I worked with doctors without borders for a year and been in practice since 14 years .. During that time , not once I had a problem with a patient ,nor misdiagnosed a patients ( thank god) I am deeply loved and cherished by my patient , colleagues and friends .
Right now I am research fellow at a top notch hospital , shadowing 2 physicians and volunteer at hospice all at the same time. The people that I work with adore me and my attending promised me a great letter .
So loser instead of keep coming to thread that doesn't concern you , why don't you go practice medicine for a change since you are a physician or may be not !?? Probably your just a gangster TOP GUN
I got news for you , I blocked you too so I don't have to read any thing stupid that makes me wanna throw up .


I am now 100% sure we have been trolled. Well played dr match
 
Being a rockstar in middle school and high school is NOT going to make you a competitive candidate to residency directors. On a more serious note, you should feel sorry about wasting the valuable time of people who genuinely tried to help you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Up date for all they crazy ppl who attacked me . Today I have matched .. Internal medicine residency ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss[emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126]
 
  • Like
Reactions: W19
Up date for all they crazy ppl who attacked me . Today I have matched .. Internal medicine residency ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss[emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126]
Match Day hasn't even happened yet....
You were still interviewing for acceptance to a medical school a few months ago...
You started this (likely troll) thread less than a year ago asking for info about a scam school...

Why are you even here?
 
Match Day hasn't even happened yet....
You were still interviewing for acceptance to a medical school a few months ago...
You started this (likely troll) thread less than a year ago asking for info about a scam school...

Why are you even here?

Though this person actually already had a MD degree and passed her steps, but never could get a residency. I guess someone decided to take a chance on her.
 
Up date for all they crazy ppl who attacked me . Today I have matched .. Internal medicine residency ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss[emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126]

OK, that's nice dr. match. And for the record, you were not being attacked. You were being advised that attending Destiny was a bad idea. But whatever, its no longer an issue. Hope you do succeed in residency. All the best.