Destiny medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Imagine her dealing with difficult patients and families!
Oh again you ! I thought you put a gun in year head and ended your misery already !!! top gun .
Seriously what kind of nick name is that ?
Let me enlighten you backward brain , I have been elected row model 5 times yearly during middle and high school, got top score in high school . Get amazon performance during medical school , I worked with doctors without borders for a year and been in practice since 14 years .. During that time , not once I had a problem with a patient ,nor misdiagnosed a patients ( thank god) I am deeply loved and cherished by my patient , colleagues and friends .
Right now I am research fellow at a top notch hospital , shadowing 2 physicians and volunteer at hospice all at the same time. The people that I work with adore me and my attending promised me a great letter .
So loser instead of keep coming to thread that doesn't concern you , why don't you go practice medicine for a change since you are a physician or may be not !?? Probably your just a gangster TOP GUN
I got news for you , I blocked you too so I don't have to read any thing stupid that makes me wanna throw up .

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Oh again you ! I thought you put a gun in year head and ended your misery already !!! top gun .
Seriously what kind of nick name is that ?
Let me enlighten you backward brain , I have been elected row model 5 times yearly during middle and high school, got top score in high school . Get amazon performance during medical school , I worked with doctors without borders for a year and been in practice since 14 years .. During that time , not once I had a problem with a patient ,nor misdiagnosed a patients ( thank god) I am deeply loved and cherished by my patient , colleagues and friends .
Right now I am research fellow at a top notch hospital , shadowing 2 physicians and volunteer at hospice all at the same time. The people that I work with adore me and my attending promised me a great letter .
So loser instead of keep coming to thread that doesn't concern you , why don't you go practice medicine for a change since you are a physician or may be not !?? Probably your just a gangster TOP GUN
I got news for you , I blocked you too so I don't have to read any thing stupid that makes me wanna throw up .

I am now 100% sure we have been trolled. Well played dr match

Reactions: 1 user
Being a rockstar in middle school and high school is NOT going to make you a competitive candidate to residency directors. On a more serious note, you should feel sorry about wasting the valuable time of people who genuinely tried to help you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Up date for all they crazy ppl who attacked me . Today I have matched .. Internal medicine residency ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Up date for all they crazy ppl who attacked me . Today I have matched .. Internal medicine residency ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Match Day hasn't even happened yet....
You were still interviewing for acceptance to a medical school a few months ago...
You started this (likely troll) thread less than a year ago asking for info about a scam school...

Why are you even here?

Reactions: 3 users
Match Day hasn't even happened yet....
You were still interviewing for acceptance to a medical school a few months ago...
You started this (likely troll) thread less than a year ago asking for info about a scam school...

Why are you even here?

Though this person actually already had a MD degree and passed her steps, but never could get a residency. I guess someone decided to take a chance on her.

OK, that's nice dr. match. And for the record, you were not being attacked. You were being advised that attending Destiny was a bad idea. But whatever, its no longer an issue. Hope you do succeed in residency. All the best.

Last edited: