LUminary

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2009
Status
Pre-Optometry
hey guys,

I'm sure this question was asked many times. But I'm new member, I was wondering which review is the best for OAT preparation. I took the Kaplan course last semester, but I'm wanting more practice. So I don't know if i should get OAT destroyer or achiever.

Thanks

mathcod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
Status
I hear destroyer is good, but I never used either so I dont have my own opinion.

HOPEOPT

10+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2008
OHIO
Status
Pre-Optometry
hey guys,

I'm sure this question was asked many times. But I'm new member, I was wondering which review is the best for OAT preparation. I took the Kaplan course last semester, but I'm wanting more practice. So I don't know if i should get OAT destroyer or achiever.

Thanks
Destroyer is very good I did not use achiever, but I heared that it is complicated and difficult.

About the Ads

bobbio

Lurker
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2007
Status
Optometry Student
I used the small Kaplan book and OAT Destroyer. I think Destroyer was the most useful in terms of review. Destroyer doesn't simulate the exam in any way but it's helpful in that it allows practice of the concepts learned in class.

Nocturnal

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 8, 2006
Status
hey guys,

Thanks
I would go with OAT Achiever. It's the only complete CBT out there that gives you detailed explanations. And the questions are well written and challenging.

About the Ads