Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University Internal Medicine??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hst

Rocky-mountain
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who matched in their respective Specialties. I found out I matched at DMC/WSU for IM. Anyone have any insights about the program? What kind of structure it is? What the call schedule is like?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Serious, honest question here...how did you Match somewhere that you presumably applied to and interviewed at and have no clue about the structure of the program?

Reactions: 2 users
Serious, honest question here...how did you Match somewhere that you presumably applied to and interviewed at and have no clue about the structure of the program?

upload_2019-3-16_16-13-39.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And I’m guessing during the interview the OP listed several reasons why it’s his number 1 choice

Congratulations to all who matched in their respective Specialties. I found out I matched at DMC/WSU for IM. Anyone have any insights about the program? What kind of structure it is? What the call schedule is like?
Thank you!

Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.