This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

teehee123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I recently got accepted to both case western and Detroit mercy dental.

I am trying to make a decision on which one to go to.

Would like to hear everyone's opinion regarding:

  1. which program prepares you better
  2. cost of living in both cities
  3. work-life balance
  4. safety of the school location and city in general
  5. I am from Toronto, Canada so hearing about other Canadian students' experiences would be great as well.
Any other information and personal experiences are very much welcome!
 
Hi everyone,

I recently got accepted to both case western and Detroit mercy dental.

I am trying to make a decision on which one to go to.

Would like to hear everyone's opinion regarding:

  1. which program prepares you better
  2. cost of living in both cities
  3. work-life balance
  4. safety of the school location and city in general
  5. I am from Toronto, Canada so hearing about other Canadian students' experiences would be great as well.
Any other information and personal experiences are very much welcome!
case western
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why do you think so?
#applied/#interviewed/#accepted likely reflects demand/desire to attend school
crime stats will show you safety of city/school
cleveland has been gentrifying for years, detroit not so much
i believe case has much nicer facilities