Diabetic foot resource blog

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
I have trouble finding enough time to give my patients enough information about their diabetic foot problem, and I feel like they only understand half of what I tell them. Because of that, I decided to start a blog with information that is easy to understand. I’d like to share my blog with you all. If you find it useful and appropriate, I’d greatly appreciate it if you share it too with your patients. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
I have trouble finding enough time to give my patients enough information about their diabetic foot problem, and I feel like they only understand half of what I tell them. Because of that, I decided to start a blog with information that is easy to understand. I’d like to share my blog with you all. If you find it useful and appropriate, I’d greatly appreciate it if you share it too with your patients. Thanks!

Diabetic Foot Guardian

The blog is great, but you may want to add some very basic, but important information.

1) do not soak your feet

2) do not attempt “bathroom” surgery at home

3) do not use OTC medications

4) do not walk barefoot

5) do not smoke

6) call immediately with any concerns

7) don’t use heating pads for cold feet

Etc, etc.

These are the most basic of rules for the diabetic patient, but prevention starts with simple.

Reactions: 1 users
The blog is great, but you may want to add some very basic, but important information.

1) do not soak your feet

2) do not attempt “bathroom” surgery at home

3) do not use OTC medications

4) do not walk barefoot

5) do not smoke

6) call immediately with any concerns

7) don’t use heating pads for cold feet

Etc, etc.

These are the most basic of rules for the diabetic patient, but prevention starts with simple.

Great suggestions, those are definitely things I’ll add in future posts

Members don't see this ad :)