Did anyone blow their interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
After mentioning my interest in working with LGBT youth, a professor asked if I thought my growing up with no father contributed to my being gay. I was a little confused, since I this was pretty far off topic. I kept thinking, "Is this the 1980's?" Oh, after I give my "opinon", he looks at me and says, "I don't find that to be a valid opinion." Pretty much beyond awkward.

Sounds like someone you wouldn't want to work with anyway...

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh:

Last edited:
After mentioning my interest in working with LGBT youth, a professor asked if I thought my growing up with no father contributed to my being gay. I was a little confused, since I this was pretty far off topic. I kept thinking, "Is this the 1980's?" Oh, after I give my "opinon", he looks at me and says, "I don't find that to be a valid opinion." Pretty much beyond awkward.

Wow. I'm speechless!

WTF?????