Did anyone get a "Your score will be reported tonight" email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoCuteMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And if so, when did you take Step II. I took it October 27th, and I'd heard some people say they got their score back in as little as three weeks, so I had high hopes for this week.

Members don't see this ad.

In the same boat here. Took it on Oct 24th and was hoping this wednesday would be the score release date.

I am still waiting for scores, I took USMLE 2ck on Oct 18th. (25 days ago, not that I am counting....much)

Irritated, because 1) my useless school has said that taking it early doesn't really affect interviews much so I took it in October instead of July or August, and 2) it has been longer then most people I know who took it in July/August who got scores back in less time.

CS was later in October, I think I remember reading somewhere that scores would be posted for that between 12/5 and 1/6, give or take.

In the meantime, I am checking the ERAS and now NBME/NLES website like some ADD child on crack, looking for interviews and scores!!!!! :zip:

Members don't see this ad :)
I never got an email, but when I looked on the ERAS website at midnight, it was up there.

Yea I looked this morning and my results were up. Thrilled this waiting game is over with.