Step II Step 2 went up, Level 2 went down- will this negatively impact my apps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CrazyHorseLady

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

So I didn't study or have OMM for the past like 13 months, and my Level 2 score went down 11 points compared to my Level 1. However, I did very well on my Step 2 compared to Step 1, increasing it by almost 30 points. I can provide actual numbers via PM if anyone is interested, but will my -11 drop on COMLEX II affect my applications if I did so much better on my Step 2?

For reference I am applying IM.

TIA!