did I do the right thing by postponing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mis_gnomer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My scores in PA, reading, OC, and biology are all fine, but I'm still scoring in the 16-18 range in math and GC. I think this is due to the fact that I started reviewing GC and math much earlier in the summer and never practiced it. Plus, I've hardly cracked the Destroyer books. I was supposed to take my DAT this week, I'm taking it next week. Everything else is ready with my app. Will this make my app too late? I don't know what else to do.

Members don't see this ad.

My scores in PA, reading, OC, and biology are all fine, but I'm still scoring in the 16-18 range in math and GC. I think this is due to the fact that I started reviewing GC and math much earlier in the summer and never practiced it. Plus, I've hardly cracked the Destroyer books. I was supposed to take my DAT this week, I'm taking it next week. Everything else is ready with my app. Will this make my app too late? I don't know what else to do.
Have you e-submitted your app yet?

It's just about ready to go. I'm a re-take/re-applicant and my DAT scores were in the 18 range last year, so I wanted to submit my app closer to the date of my new scores.
I wouldn't say you're late, but I wouldn't say you're early either. I don't know if you have to go through another 4-6 weeks to verify your GPA again. I would say as long as you submit by the end of august, you should be okay.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't say you're late, but I wouldn't say you're early either. I don't know if you have to go through another 4-6 weeks to verify your GPA again. I would say as long as you submit by the end of august, you should be okay.
thank you, I appreciate the input!

I think it moves a lot faster when it is August. Since 60% of the applicants submitted theirs on June and July.

Reactions: 1 users