LostLost

10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2007
LOST
Status
Medical Student
Well,
I got an interview invite from Loyola this Tuesday but the email went to my SPAM box and I just found it today :( The email says I should call the next day to schedule a date, obviously I didn't call cause I just found the email today. Do you think I just lost an interview slot? This is driving me nut.

Dr Lyss

Professional Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2007
Behind You...
Status
Medical Student
breathe! you are going to be okay!

About the Ads

RySerr21

i aint kinda hot Im sauna
10+ Year Member
Dec 22, 2007
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Well,
I got an interview invite from Loyola this Tuesday but the email went to my SPAM box and I just found it today :( The email says I should call the next day to schedule a date, obviously I didn't call cause I just found the email today. Do you think I just lost an interview slot? This is driving me nut.
Loyola Stritch? Dont they notify interviews via telephone?

LostLost

10+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2007
LOST
Status
Medical Student
they also notify you through phone... I had a patient with me when they called so I didn't pick up, but when i called back, some random nurse answered it.

Forthegood

ProcrastinationAficionado
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2008
Lexington, KY
Status
Medical Student
Just call them and explain the situation. They INVITED you for an interview. So they probably WANT you to recieve it.

Phthirius pubis
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Just call them Monday; things happen and they'll understand.

AdmiralChz

ASA Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2008
Mid-Atlantic
Status
Attending Physician
they also notify you through phone... I had a patient with me when they called so I didn't pick up, but when i called back, some random nurse answered it.
And they didn't leave a message?? Gah - how rude :laugh:!

Relax, just call 'em on Monday and you'll be fine!

About the Ads