Did I mess up my significant research essay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LSStressed

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I submitted my application earlier this week and was just reviewing my essays. I made the mistake of looking at example essays of the significant research essay and I realized that I didn't really give any results in my essay compared to others. I explained the research, the significance of the research, what I did to contribute, but I didn't really mention results. Mostly because I either wasn't involved in organizing the data, the research is ongoing, or the results weren't very significant.
Just wondering if this will affect my application? The rest of my application is otherwise very strong.