Did i pass

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

said sadoun

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have very important question
I did NBDE part 2 exam last 17 may 2011 and I request from the board to send copy of score report to New Jersey states board
Today I receive e-mail from New Jersey state board say that they all ready receive my score report
My question IS
( does this mean that I pass NBDE Part 2 or it does not give this meaning )?
Thank you for all
 
nope it doesnt mean you passed, you receive a letter with your scores, if your score is 75 and higher then you passed, they will send it to any state you want even if you fail.