did Loyola contact you??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThinkFast007

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
out of curiosity...did Loyola contact any of you? I wasnt contacted, but heard some ppl were. if so how many of you all were ?

Lol...hopefully i'll be 'contacted' soon too...
 
ThinkFast007 said:
out of curiosity...did Loyola contact any of you? I wasnt contacted, but heard some ppl were. if so how many of you all were ?

Lol...hopefully i'll be 'contacted' soon too...


Yes, was contacted by the PD via email thanking me for the visit, etc... I was glad, too, because I thought it was a sweet program and will be in my top 3. I was contacted the week after my interview. Hope this helps.
 
Yeah, I was contacted in early October by the PD via email. Unfortunately it said thanks for applying to our program but your application found its way to our trash can :laugh:
Hang in there buddy, I'm sure it means little you weren't contacted. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm assuming everyone also got the form letter from one of the residents....asking if we had any additional questions/concerns?
 
ThinkFast007 said:
I'm assuming everyone also got the form letter from one of the residents....asking if we had any additional questions/concerns?


Yep...I received one of that