Did my first 50 question block on Qbank today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesauce

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
And I did pretty badly. 48% against a 69% average. Is this common or should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

Your score will definitely go up as you study more and your score will vary drastically from day to day. I went from 64-94 several times. Do mroe and see where you stand when you are halfway done studying.
There are several posts about how ridiculous QBank is- use it as a learning tool and not an assessment.

also....dont let ONE 50 question sample bring you down.......theres a bunch more questions and this 50 quesiton block is nothing compared to how many you will do....no need to be discouraged....esp since 50 questions do NOT represent anything :)

was this 50 random or something you had just gone over? 50% in the beginning isn't bad as many people move upwards from there. It just depends on how many weeks of studying you have left before you take it.

was this 50 random or something you had just gone over? 50% in the beginning isn't bad as many people move upwards from there. It just depends on how many weeks of studying you have left before you take it.

I'm taking it about May 15. It actually WAS stuff that I just went over, sort of. I went through the Path Kaplan book (GI section), then did GI questions, but the GI questions had the pancreas on there, which isn't in the GI section of the book, so I didn't have a clue about those questions.