Did not receive step 2 cs score yet for December release.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sadsack84

Reaction score
I just need some reassurance that even though I did not receive my score it does not mean I failed. Took the test on 9/14 and have yet to get my score. Any input would be much appreciated. All my friends who took it on much later dates have gotten their scores.

Members don't see this ad.

Same boat. I took it in early October and had friends who took it same day at same location. Some of us got it and some of us didn't. Seems to be pretty random.

Someone mentioned that about 75% of people get their score the first day. The test has a 95% pass rate and even if ever single score released today was a pass that would still mean that the majority of scores not yet released are passes (and some people did fail today so that splits the fails up even more).

Someone mentioned that about 75% of people get their score the first day. The test has a 95% pass rate and even if ever single score released today was a pass that would still mean that the majority of scores not yet released are passes (and some people did fail today so that splits the fails up even more).
if you don’t mind me asking, how do you know that some people failed today?

Members don't see this ad :)