Did OK on STEP 1 barely passed Comlex Level 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Narmada08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!
I am a 3rd year DO student. I passed COMLEX with a disappointing 438 and I passed USMLE with a 207. I am interested in family medicine. Many of the residencies I am interested indicate that the minimum score for USMLE Step 1 is a 200 and the minimum COMLEX Level 1 score is a 450. Am I still eligible to apply to these programs if I meet one of their requirements? I'm not really interested in the whole not releasing my score thing because I'm paranoid and I don't want someone to come back and tell me they're taking my residency spot away because I was dishonest on my application. Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you! 🙂