• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Did poorly in 2 credit class

Theafoni

True Blue
Dec 16, 2013
  1. Pre-Medical
    I did poorly in a 2 credit online pharmacy class. I got a D+, this is my first year at a university--im a sophomore and a transfer. I took the class as a filler--I should've taken pass/fail. I can retake again and get an A and my college will only use the A to calculate my gpa. How will med schools view this?

Theafoni

True Blue
    Dec 16, 2013
    1. Pre-Medical
      I retook the course and I think my final grade will be a B+ or A-. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that A. This will be the last of online classes for me though. So the D+ and B+ averaged is like a C?

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.