Did you get "Hold for interview" and still get in?

Started by GIGATT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GIGATT

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school 🙂 It would be sooooo awesome!
 
Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school 🙂 It would be sooooo awesome!

I was on hold at UCSD for an interview, received an interview invite a few months later in Dec for a Feb interview.

While I think it's totally possible to get an interview & accepted, I don't know what the likelihood is at this point in the game, seeing as how they were scheduling Feb interviews in December, but who knows.... best of luck!!! :luck:
 
I got that at MCW and received an interview invite and eventually got in ... don't know about UCSD though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been on hold for an interview at UCSD since October...doesn't look good for me.
 
it can be done. i was on hold, got reevaluated, interviewed a month later, and was accepted last month. i will probably attend too.