Did you guys get your pin # yet???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kumar28

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you receive your pin # to get your scores online on the 3rd? I didn't get them yet. Do I need them to get my scores or can I get them without this so called pin #? :confused:

PeAce

Members don't see this ad.

You need this pin# to access your scores online. They are sent in the mail from the MCAT offices. Most people received them a week or two ago. Perhaps you should call the office and ask them what happened to yours. You cannot access your scores online without them.

i got my pin #. but Im still waiting for my username and password!

from the enclosed letter from the MCAT Program Office...

you will only need your personal password, which apears on the enclosed slip with your name and address.

What "username" and "password" are you talking about?

Members don't see this ad :)
DrLady,

There is NO "username" or "pin#" required to access your scores.

All you need is your "personal password" provided in the letter from the MCAT Office.

Read your green flyer that came with the white slip with your password on it form the MCAT office.

Samoa - Word :)

The rest of you guys need to actually READ the green flyer that came with your password/pin.

i actually didn't see that. my parents emailed me the PIN before they left for there vacation.

I thought you needed the user/pass that you signed up with for the MCAT. If so, I have no clue what it is now. The only info I have for getting my score online is that it costs $15 and the PIN number my parents emailed me.

Im guessing they'll need more info from me other than the PIN number to get my score?

yes, they will need more info from you...

...your credit card number. other than that...

This quote is straight from the green flyer that came with your pin/password sent to your parents' house...

you will only need your personal password, which apears on the enclosed slip with your name and address.

What if my parents don't have a house? Did the green sheet mention anything about that?