1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

difference between TPR course, complete, demo, and review tests

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by frenchbulldog, Aug 1, 2015.

1. frenchbulldog

Pre-Medical
    I've taken all but the review tests (in the order listed above) and scored ~4 points lower on my last two tests--Complete 3 and the Demo. I went from getting 510-511s to ~507, with a steep decrease in my CARS score. Not sure if it was me or the tests were just harder. Has anyone else noticed similar changes in their scores?

2. daftypatty

2+ Year Member

i was also wondering something related to this: what's the diff between TPR course tests, complete tests, and review tests? Are they all just diff. FLs from TPR?