Differences between TBR editions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ravupadh

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was able to get a hold of the 2009 editions of the books. Are there any major differences between these books and subsequent editions?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I was able to get a hold of the 2009 editions of the books. Are there any major differences between these books and subsequent editions?

Thanks.

Physics underwent a major overhaul for late 2010 and is very different now, with answers to the b-questions, more than double the test tricks, expanded chapters for E&M and L&O, more questions, and updated passages. It reads better now as well.

Biology now has a review exam (and a really good one at that) at the end of each book, but it's basically the same besides that. There were minor typos corrected and a couple of drawings modified in the latest edition.

Other than that, you are fine with the 2009 editions.

Thanks! So I'm assuming the latest Orgo and Gen Chem editions don't have that much changed from their predecessors? And if you don't mind, could you list the latest edition for each of the 10 books if that's not much trouble?