Digital Note Taking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slaytonpal

Reaction score
Hey guys! I hate typing notes and have always been a handwriting person, even through my whole undergrad. I'm firmly a PC/Android person, so ipads are out. I've been seriously considering a Mobiscribe or Remarkable 2, but I was wondering if anyone has experiences with a paper tablet like those? Or any android tablets that run Notability well that would be good for digital note taking?

Members don't see this ad.

I have never heard or used those first two things, but notability is not available for androids and is only available for Apple products, just to let you know :)

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't had experience with either of those. Lots of people have surfaces they like. I have and HP pavillion that converts to a tablet. Most of us use xodo a pdf editor to add handwritten notes or onenote.

I can't speak on any of the paper tablets but I'm also anti-apple and do better with handwriting. I have a Surface Go and absolutely love it. The way I do my notes varies a little between professors, but for the most part I'll either write directly on the powerpoints, some provide PDFs of their powerpoints and those I upload into OneNote, or sometimes I even just write in OneNote without anything extra.