Dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JRo217

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Time to be a grown up. It's the real world. Get over your ex and start your career and focus on work. Pharmacy is Saturated where you should be happy having a job. If you keep mentioning something like that to your employer wouldn't doubt it if they canned you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I'd like to agree with 6GodPharm, but I'm not you. If it is going to break you so badly to work in the same area, you need to:

1. Take the job you are offered as is for now, I don't believe you have a financial choice to risk unemployment
2. That motivation of unhappiness, channel it into being the best person you can be and apply elsewhere. This is a capitalist society, the only defense a worker has is to whom that worker sells that labor.
3. Depending on your registration status, you should consider for score transfer

I hope you won't make a habit out of moving away every time there's a bad breakup. That said, I dislike being in AZ for similar reasons even though it's been more than a decade later and with someone I adore. If you know yourself well enough, there's some situations that you'll just have accept your own fraility, your own humanity, and work around it. Wishing you the best on finding someone to share your time with.

Are all your loans federal loans? If so (and this might be going to an extreme), you could move in with a family member in the area you want to return to, go on IBR/REPAYE and pay 0$/month until you find a job. Then once you find a job (hopefully within a few months), you can go back on the standard loan repayment plan. The only downside you'd have is additional interest that would have accumulated during the time you were on IBR/REPAYE.