dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAKODI

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
iam afraiding of the step one exam regarding the time consuming process at the time of exam.

Members don't see this ad.

simulate the day from dressing to eating and appropriate breaks. even proper amount of sleep and having that feeling 'im doing it today'.

I'm more afraiding of how people with such obvious deficits in the english language are able to take step 1 in the first place. How did you manage your PS on your AMCAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
The OP probably is a foreign student, and therefore, didn't need to go through AMCAS is my guess.

I'm more afraiding of how people with such obvious deficits in the english language are able to take step 1 in the first place. How did you manage your PS on your AMCAS?
the english deficit will be offset by the fact that the OP (who I am guessing is an Indian from his/her sn) can memorise 1000s of pages with relative ease (seriously, students in indian med schools do this like noone else I have seen)...............he won't need to master the language, just memorise enough questions to get the hang of it

heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP scores 95+........

^^^^ hahaha dude its crazy, I'll call my cousins who were born and raised in India, I'll be like "Yo Sunjay, how did you get a 99 on the Step?" and he says

"Oh just memorize all the Kaplan books..."

I'm like WTF???? :eek:

Sunjay is chief of Cardiology now :eek: