dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAKODI

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
iam afraiding of the step one exam regarding the time consuming process at the time of exam.

Pepsy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
simulate the day from dressing to eating and appropriate breaks. even proper amount of sleep and having that feeling 'im doing it today'.

Colba55o

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm more afraiding of how people with such obvious deficits in the english language are able to take step 1 in the first place. How did you manage your PS on your AMCAS?

mesoderm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The OP probably is a foreign student, and therefore, didn't need to go through AMCAS is my guess.

KNightInBlue

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm more afraiding of how people with such obvious deficits in the english language are able to take step 1 in the first place. How did you manage your PS on your AMCAS?
the english deficit will be offset by the fact that the OP (who I am guessing is an Indian from his/her sn) can memorise 1000s of pages with relative ease (seriously, students in indian med schools do this like noone else I have seen)...............he won't need to master the language, just memorise enough questions to get the hang of it

heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP scores 95+........

Wings4Marie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
^^^^ hahaha dude its crazy, I'll call my cousins who were born and raised in India, I'll be like "Yo Sunjay, how did you get a 99 on the Step?" and he says

"Oh just memorize all the Kaplan books..."

I'm like WTF???? :eek:

Sunjay is chief of Cardiology now :eek: