Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got into trouble last year because my tech counseled an undercover investigator from the state board without my knowledge. We were all put on probation earlier this year ( the tech, myself and the store)
I had a phone interview last week with OptumRx for a clinical pharmacist position and the lady kept asking me about the status of my license. I wasn't sure if she was already aware as this is a public information so I told her that my license is on probation. She asked for every detail of what happened and when and I felt the tone of the interview changed at that point. I haven't heard back from them and wasn't really going to take the position if offered to me but I want to make sure that I don't make the same mistake again if I get an interview for another job I'm interested in.
I had a phone interview last week with OptumRx for a clinical pharmacist position and the lady kept asking me about the status of my license. I wasn't sure if she was already aware as this is a public information so I told her that my license is on probation. She asked for every detail of what happened and when and I felt the tone of the interview changed at that point. I haven't heard back from them and wasn't really going to take the position if offered to me but I want to make sure that I don't make the same mistake again if I get an interview for another job I'm interested in.