Discounts on Study Guides and More through SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

All4MyDaughter

SDN Mommystrator
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the Member Discounts and Special Offers Forum there are a few things that are relevant to pharmacy students.

Drug Cards from SFI Medical - 4 different sets @15% off

McGraw Hill Medical - pharmacology, biochemistry, physiology, pathology and microbiology case study books (among other things) - 10% off plus free shipping.

Also, if you have feedback about what other types of discounts you'd like to see, let us know.

Good luck with school! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
a lexi comp on hand discount would be amazing. Something more than the APhA discount would be doubly amazing.

I have been working on lexi-comp. It's hard to gain access to the right people there. Can you PM me with some information about the pricing on the APhA discount? We might be able to get them to agree to do something as a short-term promo. Thanks!

Lexi and APhA are in bed with each other. The reason why they offer significant discounts to APhA members is to entice people to join/renew their APhA memberships. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to me if they were to offer the same discount to SDN users, but what do I know. I don't hold a business degree :)

Lexi-COMPLETE™
APhA Member: $270.75; Student Member: $233.70; Nonmember: $285.00

Lexi-Comp's Clinical Suite
Subscribe to four of Lexi-Comp's top-selling databases: Lexi-Drugs™, Lexi-Interact™, Harrison's Practice, and Lexi-Lab and Diagnostic Procedures™.
APhA Member: $166.25; APhA Student Member: $143.50; Nonmember: $175.00.

All the details
http://www.pharmacist.com/pda_sales.cfm

While, I think it's amazing software, I'm not really enticed by a 10 dollar discount on a 300 dollar package. I'm an APhA member and I'm rather disappointed by the "deal" they offer

Lexi-COMPLETE™
APhA Member: $270.75; Student Member: $233.70; Nonmember: $285.00

Lexi-Comp's Clinical Suite
Subscribe to four of Lexi-Comp's top-selling databases: Lexi-Drugs™, Lexi-Interact™, Harrison's Practice, and Lexi-Lab and Diagnostic Procedures™.
APhA Member: $166.25; APhA Student Member: $143.50; Nonmember: $175.00.

All the details
http://www.pharmacist.com/pda_sales.cfm

While, I think it's amazing software, I'm not really enticed by a 10 dollar discount on a 300 dollar package. I'm an APhA member and I'm rather disappointed by the "deal" they offer
I guess i should of said, student member...my bad